TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participating in this promotion implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
as a whole.
2. This promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or
3. This promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Luhv Drinks, its
agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet access is required. This is smart assistant
and online promotion only, there is no postal or telephone application route. See
clause 11 for details. Purchase of a Luhv Drink is not required.
5. Only entries via the official website and smart assistant app will be accepted.
6. Main Promotion Period: The promotion is open from 15th July 2020. Entries can be
made between 00:01 and 23:59 each day during the Promotion Period.
7. All batch-codes qualify for one entry into the promotion per person. Each entry
must be accompanied by a different batch-code.
8. To enter, participants must:
a. Tag @luhvdrinks with words 'send me luhv' on a post through your chosen social media from Twitter or Instagram or Facebook
b. Visit luvhdrinks.com or say ‘Alexa, open Luhv’ (pronounced the same as 'love') to an Amazon smart speaker, and enter
the CODE which is sent to you following your tag on social media.
c. All valid entrants will be entered into the relevant prize draws and winners will be notified
within 10 days following the draw.
9. Entrants may submit 1 entry per day during the Promotion Period and may win a
maximum of 1 prize per person during the Promotion Period.
10. Winners may be required at any time to present their post/story at any time following entry.
11. During the Promotional Period, there are a total of 5 prizes to be won.
12. Each Prize Draw will be conducted within 10 working days of the daily window.
13. Winners will be notified via email within 10 working days of the relevant Prize Draw and
will be required to provide personal details to progress with Prize fulfilment.
14. If a winner does not reply within 10 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the
right to disqualify that winner and offer their Prize to a reserve winner who will be chosen
from the same daily window.
15. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information to
claim the prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of the prize
caused by the provision of wrong information.
16. Winners may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
17. Please allow up to 90 days for delivery of prizes, although we will endeavour to
send these out within 28 days of winning. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t
arrive within 90 days of accepting the Prize, the winners will have a further 28 days
to inform the Promoter by visiting the Contact Us page on
In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the
Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole
18. Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and
the prize will be forfeited. The prize will not be re-allocated.
19. Following the end of the Promotion Period, in the event of any unclaimed/unwon
prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to request that an independent person
conducts a random draw for all non-winning entrants. As this depends wholly on
what is won during the promotion, the number of prizes that may be awarded by this
route is unknown. Any winners via this route will be notified via email within 28
working days from the end of the Main Promotion Period and will be required to
follow the instructions and complete their prize claim within 28 days. Failure to
respond in this manner may result in the winner being disqualified and the prize
awarded to a reserve winner, selected in the same manner.
20. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of
residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The winners may object to their
surname and county of residence being published or request the amount of
information being published to be reduced by
contacting https://www.pringles.com/uk/contact-us.html . Provided no objection has
been received, the surname and county of the winner(s) will be made available by
contacting https://www.pringles.com/uk/contact-us.html one month after the close of
the Promotion, for a period of 4 weeks.
21. No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are misdirected, lost,
delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any
computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is
not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter
by the claimant in the application.
22. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter, nor their respective parent,
affiliated companies, or subsidiaries, shall be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the
promotion or use of any prize.
23. There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. No cash
alternative is available unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter. If the stated
prizes are no longer available due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s
control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for an alternative prize of equal
of greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will
only be awarded directly to the winners.
24. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all
promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The governing
courts will have final say in the event of any legal dispute. By participating in the
offer, you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
25. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify
any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the
spirit of the promotion.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or
otherwise where fraud, abuse, unauthorised intervention and/or an error (human or
computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the
awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the
Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and
Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to
participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to
award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the
promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach
of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s
entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in
participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be
the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence
will be entered into.
28. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk
entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete
or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means
together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms &
Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes
apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for
example, the use of ‘bots’, disposable email addresses, ‘script’, ‘brute force’,
masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their
own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into
the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that
participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void.
29. Any information collected regarding entrants into this promotion will be treated in
and will be used solely to administer the Promotion and for no other purpose unless explicit
consent is gained.
31. We will only use your personal data for the administration of this promotion and
for no other purpose unless we have your consent. We will only share your data with
our fulfilment partners for the purposes of and in order to fulfil this promotion.
32. The pictures and images used in connection with this promotion and the prizes
are for illustration indication only and may not reflect a true likeness.
33. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and
Wales unless you live in Ireland or Scotland, in which case the laws of that country
shall apply, and you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of such country.
PROMOTER: Registered office: 108 East Carriage House, Royal Carriage Mews,